* Simple DIY installation: Just plug it into an outdoor outlet, mount the camera, a breeze setup. Four dome cameras indoors and four bullet cameras outdoors weatherproof. * Easy Remote Access – Enjoy peace of mind no matter where you are. * Stay Connected – Be notified when something happens with intelligent mobile alerts.
* IP video input: 8CH IP Camera Inputs * Video Resolution: 720P HD / HDMI Output * Record Rate: 100fps * Record Mode: Normal Recording /Intelligent Recording / Motion Activated Recording * Play Back: Fast forward / Rewind / Slow play / Digital Zoom * Smartphone systems: iOS 7.0 and up, Android 4.0 and up * PC System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 * Connectivity: 2.4GHz WiFi Connectivity: 2.4GHz WiFi (Note: please connect your phone to the 2.4Ghz network if your router provides both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz network).
* Image Sensor: 720P Color Sensor * View Angle: Indoor 115°/ Outdoor 71°* Lens: 2.8 mm * Number of IR LEDs: 24 * Night Vision: up to 65ft (20m) * Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (IR On) * Operating Temperature: 14°F~122°F * Weatherproof: Not Dome Cameras * Power: 12V DC
* (1) 8CH Network Security NVR * (1) 500GB Hard Drive Pre-installed in the NVR * (4) 720p HD Wireless Dome Security Camera * (4) 720p HD Wireless Bullet Security Camera * (8) 5V/1A Power Supply for Cameras * (1) Quick Guide
- 24/7 720p live video: Indoor 115° and outdoor 81°wide-angle view let you look after home and business in 720p HD, day and night.IR Night Vision-See what’s happening in the dark with automatic infrared lights.
- Alerts and snapshots: Motion activated cameras and activity alerts provide real-time app notifications while away
- 60 Days Return, 3-Year Warranty, Lifetime Tech Support. Simple DIY installation: Just plug it into an outdoor outlet, mount the camera, a breeze setup.
- One Zmodo Account to All Zmodo Devices: All live can be viewed in Zmodo App, or user.zmodo.com . Share the access to the cameras, enjoy the moments with family and friends.
- Intelligent recording – Intelligent recording mode can save space on your hard drive, recording at fewer frames per second when no motion is detected and at maximum frames per second during motion.