DIGOO Mini Security Camera(Model-M1Q) Upgrade Version:
1. Improve the instruction in more detail about how to connect the wifi, and trouble shooting for some problems.
2. Reprogram the chip, more easy to connect to the wifi
3. IR Leds defective fixed
Tips for WiFi Connection
1. Please pay attention to some situations while making the camera connect to wifi
2. The WiFi configuration are through sonic, that requires a quiet place and a distance between phone and camera in less than 10″ while paring.
3. Ensure you use the 2.4G Wifi router, do not support 5Ghz Wifi. Some routers with a very high level security protection will block new devices to access in. In this case, users should turn off the security protection, and turn on once the camera get connected to WiFi.
3. Try to use Android phone to do the configuration if you use iPhone and the wifi configuration fails.
4. Reset the cam if it’s not successfully in the first try, and do remember to hold the pin on the reset button at least 30 seconds even you hear the reset voice.
- HD 960P Video at 25fps Record and Playback via local microSD Card or ONVIF NVR FTP Upload DIGOO Cloud Video Recording Service Available Supports up to 64GB micro SD cards with FAT32 format
- Super Easy Setup & Always Stay Connected Plug in the camera download Digooeye app register an account add the device in just minutes Seamlessly Stream Video and Two Way Audio Directly to Your Smartphone Tablet Apple Mac or Windows PC
- Remarkable Field of View with Wide 115 degree Viewing Angle Intelligent Digital Zoom and 10 IR LEDs Night Vision Up to 32 feet Guard your home day and night 24h 7days
- Motion detection and intelligent alerts can provide real-time push notifications with captured images Rich Media Message Push via smart phone while you re away This wireless security camera offers total convenience via remote access and control
- Easy installation and Stay in Touch with Two Way Talk built in Mic and Speaker you can install it in baby room office kitchen and living room you can monitor every corner of your house