CetNova Wi-Fi HD pan tilt camera supports devices with iOS, Android systems, such as iPhone, ipad, Mac Android phones, Windows phones and desktops; it covers the whole room with 355 degree pan and 170 degree tilt; watch in real time, that would be an ideal choice for home, office or factory.
Remote monitor easy setup to cell phones
Step 1: Download “163eye” or “Yoosee” APP (Android users from google play/ iOS users from APP store) camera; or you can download by scan the QR code on the package.
Step 2: Turn on the App, click the button “register” to register an account (choose register by e-mail address or phone number). DO REMEMBER YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD.
Step 3: Make sure your device is connected to power and the wifi signal is good. About 20 seconds after plug in, you will hear “di-di-di” sound from the device. Then click “hear the connection prompt”, fill in your wifi name and password, then click “next”. Follow the tips; make the phone sound louder enough and near to the device and wait for connection.
Step 4: After the device is connected successfully to your phone, fill in the origin password of the device “123” and save it. Then you can click the device to view real time images.
NOTE: PLEASE CHANGE THE ORIGIN PASSWORD TO A SAFER ONE AND REMEMBER IT.
Motion Detection and Alert
Once you turn on the “motion detection” function, the camera will detect motivate objects within the monitoring area. You can choose whether or not receive the warning message. Once there are motivating objects, it will raise the alarm. Put in a SD card, you can choose “manual video recording”, “alarm record” or “time video recording”. Your phone or other devices will get a message to remind you to check the videos and pictures.
1 x IP Camera
1 x USB Cable
1 x Mount
1 x Pack of Screws
1 x User Guide
- 720P and Wide-angle Lens: 3.6 mm 720P high definition lens, automatic white balance and exposure allow you to capture high quality images. 355 degree pan and 170 degree tilt; support preset position, ideal for monitor in home, office or factory.
- Infrared Night Vision: 10 infrared night vision LED bulbs, (night vision up to 10 meters) automatically switch, monitor in low night environments.
- Watch from wherever you are: Check the situation on your mobile phone, tablet or computer anywhere and anytime. You can slide the screen on your phone and the camera will pan & tilt accordingly so you can see different parts of the room.
- Two-way voice intercom: remote visualization, face to face communication without barriers. Multi-level user access and management with password protection load.
- Micro SD Card Storage: You can insert an up to 32 GB micro SD card in the card slot on the back of the camera; which would be very convenient for you to carry or transfer videos and pictures. The camera can be connected to computers, cell phones or other mobile devices such as iPhone/iPad and other tablets